Learn some practical ideas for self-care and creative ways to find meaning in the holidays during this stressful time of COVID-19.
In this solo episode I share some thoughts about we need to care for ourselves to prevent burnout during this holiday season and some ideas for reimagining our celebrations as we cope with COVID-19. Find some inspiration for your holidays and tips for staying energized and positive during the coming months. Get the handout mentioned in the podcast at the link below:
This episode includes:
- Why self-care is important now and during the holidays
- What aspects of the holidays people find most meaningful (in surveys)
- Sources of stress during holiday times
- How holiday joys can become stresses if there is no balance
- How COVID-19 is changing what is possible this year for celebrations and why this could be an opportunity to rethink the holidays
- Finding new ways to be “together” during the holidays
- New creative ideas for gift-giving when finances are limited
- Tips for self-care and for re-energizing during stressful times
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support you local bookstore by buying my books on Bookshop and Indiebound: 7 Lessons for Living from the Dying and The Journey from Ego to Soul
- Subscribe to this podcast on Apple, Google, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Stitcher Radio
- Check out the Series I’ve recorded in the past here
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the EOLU mug: “Mind if we talk about death?” (only Patrons can purchase it). PLUS get our new bonuses: the monthly EOL News Update, movie reviews from 2 Doctors and a Movie, and automatic access to A Year of Reading Dangerously!
If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on my page at Patreon.com/eolu! Your contributions make all the difference!