How to Leave a Review
Thanks for checking out this page and thinking about leaving a review for the End-of-Life University Podcast! The more reviews the podcast receives (especially positive reviews) the greater the chance that other interested listeners will be able to find the podcast when they search on iTunes.
So your support is important!
How to Write a Podcast Review Using Apple’s Podcast App
2) Tap the Search icon (on the bottom right) and search for “End-of-Life University.” Tap the album art.
3) On the podcast page, scroll down to Ratings & Reviews.
4) Tap Write a Review at the bottom of this page. If necessary, enter your iTunes password to login.
5) Rate the podcast using 1 to 5 stars.
6) Submit a brief honest review.
How to Write a Podcast Review Using iTunes (on a computer)
- Visit our Apple Podcasts page in your web browser (or copy and paste this link in your browser: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/end-of-life-university/id1033282990)
- Click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” to the right of our logo
- In iTunes select Podcasts in the menu on the left
- Then in the search bar on the right type “End-of-Life University” to go to the Podcast page
- You’ll see a new page that looks like this:
6. Click the “Subscribe” button if you haven’t already subscribed to the podcast on iTunes.
7. Click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab under my name.
8. Rate the podcast by selecting 1 to 5 stars (if you enjoy the podcast please consider a 5-star rating.)
9. Write a brief, but honest review (1-3 sentences.)
When you’re finished the review box disappears without giving any confirmation, but when that happens your review has been accepted. It can take several days for your review to post in iTunes, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see it immediately.
Thanks for taking the time to review the podcast. It means a lot to me, and to the show. I really appreciate your support!