Learn how to leave a written legacy for your loved ones and enjoy a retreat in Mexico in the process!
In this episode I share a conversation with Michelle Pante and Reena Lazar of Willow, a company that helps people express their personal and healthcare wishes for the future and leave a legacy of the heart for the ones they love. They will share their stories and tell us about an innovative retreat to Mexico they are planning this year – just in time for Dia de los Muertos!
Learn more at willoweol.com!
You can still join our online reading group A Year of Reading Dangerously if you’re interested in reading a book each month about death, dying and the afterlife. Register here if you want to receive email notifications each month about the latest book selection. Go here to see the entire book list for 2018.
Thanks as always to my supporters on Patreon.com/eolu! Your monthly donations help keep this podcast and the EOLU interview series on the air. This week my thanks goes out to Suzanne O’Brien and Doulagivers.com for their ongoing support over the past year-and-a-half. If you’d like to join our team sign up at Patreon.com/eolu and receive special bonuses.
Today my guests Michelle Pante and Reena Lazar tell us how they started their company Willow and the services they provide to their clients. We talk about:
- How the two of them decided to team up and create a vision together
- How Reena uses her conflict resolution training in the work she does now helping people with end-of-life planning
- Why they chose the name Willow for their company
- What are “love letters” and “heart wills” and why they encourage people to create them
- Tips for writing your own heart will
- Details of the upcoming retreat in Mexico that includes a celebration of the Day of the Dead (you can still get the “early bird” discount of $200 off the price of the retreat if you sign up by August 20th and use the code EOLU)
Learn more about Reena, Michelle and Willow at willoweol.com!
Remember there will be a new episode every Monday – if you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes!
Until next week …
Face Your Fear BE Ready Love Your Life