Learn why and how to become an EOL Educator through a new program offered by WillowEOL.
My guests Michelle Pante and Reena Lazar are co-founders of Willow End of Life Education and Planning and co-authors of 7 Tools for Making Sense of Life & Death, the workbook and the self-study online program. They have also created the Willow EOL Educator™ Program, which we discuss in this interview. They share the importance of providing education to both the public and healthcare providers in order to change the way we manage the end of life and to find the greatest meaning in life. They are offering a $200 discount to their EOL Educator™ Program for listeners who sign up before the end of May 2021. Learn more and sign up with the coupon code EOLU200 at this link:
This episode includes:
- How COVID accelerated the development of the EOL Educators Program
- Why EOL education is so important right now
- What inspired Michelle and Reena to create this program
- Who can benefit from becoming a Willow EOL Educator
- What the program includes
- How participants can tailor their own workshops using Willow’s materials
- How this program augments other training programs and does not compete or preclude any other system
To change the world we need a global network of heart-centred, end-of-life educators.”Reena Lazar and Michelle Pante
Links mentioned in this episode:
- What Really Matters Podcast
- Willow EOL Educators Program – Coupon Code: EOLU200 (through the end of May)
- WillowEOL website
- Sign up for the 2021 online reading group A Year of Reading Dangerously at this link
- Support your local bookstore by buying my books on Bookshop and Indiebound: 7 Lessons for Living from the Dying and The Journey from Ego to Soul
- Subscribe to this podcast on Apple, Google, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Stitcher Radio
- Check out the Series I’ve recorded in the past here
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the EOLU mug: “Mind if we talk about death?” (only Patrons can purchase it). PLUS get our new bonuses: the monthly EOL News Update, movie reviews from 2 Doctors and a Movie, and automatic access to A Year of Reading Dangerously!
If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on my page at Patreon.com/eolu! Your contributions make all the difference!