Learn how to live your best life by embracing your mortality.
In Part 8 of the Mortal Wisdom Series I’ll summarize the 7 lessons presented in the previous episodes and discuss the mindset we need to adopt in order to live fully and peacefully as mortal beings. Find out my tips and guideposts for living a death-aware life no matter what blessings or challenges we are given to navigate. Listen to Parts 1-6 first if you haven’t heard them yet!
This episode includes:
- Why each day should be a “good day to die”
- How to carry death with you at all times as your wise advisor
- How all 7 lessons from mortality fit and flow together:
- Why life is like an episode of “Chopped” cooking show: the “ingredients” life gives you are always a surprise and your task is to make something beautiful and delicious from them
- 5 tips for living a death-aware life each and every day
Nake nula waun: I am ready for whatever comes.
– Lakota Sioux battle cry
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Mortal Wisdom Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, and Part 7
- Beautiful Dying Expo – Nov. 2-3, 2019 – San Diego CA
- Spirituality and Chronic Illness Course – starts July 9th
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the EOLU mug: “Mind if we talk about death?” (only Patrons can purchase it)!
If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on Patreon.com/eolu, especially my new Patrons: Jennifer Turner, Laura Sodders and Tom Johnson-Medland!