In this episode Dr. Karen Wyatt shares her favorite “take-aways” from the 12 presentations of the recent Death Expo event. If you missed Death Expo you can still purchase the recordings from the event for just $36 (which is a great price for 12 hours of education.) Go to this link to learn more. The speakers she highlights are:
- Andrew George – LA photographer and creator of the “Right, before I die” photo series
- Shoshana Ungerleider, MD – founder of the Palliative Care Education Fund
- Alison Anthoine, JD – founder of EOL Navigators Project and co-organizer of the Long Before the End Book Group – open to anyone for membership
- Charlotte Eulette – director of the Celebrant Foundation & Institute
- Katrina Spade – creator of the Urban Death Project
- Jerrigrace Lyons – founder of Final Passages and pioneer of the home funeral movement
- Michelle Peticolas – grief coach and filmmaker whose film The Heart of Grieving was presented during Death Expo
- Barbara Dossey RN – pioneer of the holistic nursing movement
- Loretta Downs – founder of the Chrysalis™ Room Project
- Amy Cunningham – progressive funeral director
- Don Eisenhauer – hospice chaplain and end-of-life coach
- Jim & Jess Erskine – creators of MORTALLS: The Death-Positive Conversation Game
Enjoy these highlights! If you feel inspired, consider purchasing the Collection!
Also visit the Patreon.com/eolu page if you’d like to become a supporter! As always:
Face Your Fears. BE Ready. Love Your Life.