Learn about a new online resource for people dealing with the death of a loved one.
My guest Liz Eddy is the founder of Lantern.co, an innovative online resource for navigating the stressful and painful days after the death of a loved one. She shares how she was inspired to create this site and how it benefits those in need of information and guidance with all of the decisions that must be made after a death. Learn more at the website:
This episode includes:
- How and why Liz created Lantern
- How one person can make a big difference in the world
- Why a “one-stop” resource site is valuable after the death of a loved one
- How Lantern can help people make more affordable choices after a death
- Educational resources available on Lantern
- How technology can help people avoid being taken advantage of by vendors
- How people connect with Lantern during a time of need
- The “big vision” for Lantern in the future
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Instagram: @followLantern
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the EOLU mug: “Mind if we talk about death?” (only Patrons can purchase it)
- If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on Patreon.com/eolu,especially my newest Patron David Stubbers, your contributions mean everything to me!