Learn how Annie Kagan received after-death communications from her brother that showed her how to navigate life with joy and love.
My guest Annie Kagan is a singer/songwriter and former chiropractor who began receiving communications from her brother Billy shortly after his death. Even though Billy had lived a troubled and colorful life he revealed to Annie that he had tapped into great spiritual wisdom in the afterlife and wanted to write a book with her. She shares her story and Billy’s wisdom in this interview as we discuss the book The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved To Me There’s Life After Death. Learn more at the website:
This episode includes:
- How Billy provided Annie with proof of his contact
- Annie’s journey through grief and guilt as guided by Billy
- How Annie’s life was changed through Billy’s messages
- How Annie’s intense meditation practice prepared her to receive communication with Billy
- Tips for enhancing afterlife communication with a loved one
- Speak as though they can hear you
- Trust your own inner knowing
- Trust the signs you see
- Why it is important to accept the mystery of life and death and how the medical system denies mystery
- Billy’s lessons for life and why we have to train ourselves to focus on loving the life we have
- Why we shouldn’t fear grief or try to avoid it
See life through your own eyes not through the lens of another.– Billy fingers
Links mentioned in this episode:
- A Year of Reading Dangerously online reading group – Sign up here
- Annie’s website
- Purchase the book: The Afterlife of Billy Fingers
- Learn about the book: Hello From Heaven
- Mahler’s 8th Symphony – Chorus Mysticus
- Jean Sibelius – The Swan of Tuonela
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the EOLU mug: “Mind if we talk about death?” (only Patrons can purchase it). PLUS get our new bonuses: the monthly EOL News Update, movie reviews from 2 Doctors and a Movie, and automatic access to A Year of Reading Dangerously!
If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on my page at Patreon.com/eolu, especially my newest Patrons: Michelle Scott and Marjorie Williams; your contributions make all the difference!