Learn how making a Vision Board that focuses on the end of life can help ease fear and negative thoughts about death and dying.
In this episode I share a tutorial on how to make a vision board for your own end of life. This is a fun project that can be done in a group.
Download the handout for this episode:
This episode is sponsored by my book What Really Matters: 7 Lessons for Living from the Stories of the Dying. This book focuses on the spiritual lessons I learned from my dying patients and how they changed my life!
Get the audiobook for free by signing up for Audible!
Get the handout: How to Create an EOL Vision Board
This tutorial includes:
- What vision boards are and how they are helpful
- How visualization works to prepare us for a future activity
- The negativity bias of the brain
- Why positive images of the end of life are needed to overcome negativity
- How beautiful pictures create calmness and relaxation by stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system
- Why creating an end-of-life vision board can help ease fear of death
- Step-by-step instructions for making a vision board
- How to write goals for your board
- Following up your vision board with specific action steps
View my Pinterest EOL Vision Board!
Tune in next Monday for another new episode! If you enjoy this content please share with others who might find it helpful and consider leaving a review on iTunes.
Until next week:
Face Your Fear BE Ready Love Your Life