Find out my insights and lessons learned after completing 200 episodes of this podcast.
I’m excited to have reached this milestone of 200 episodes of the podcast! Today I’ll look back at some of the interviews I’ve done and share my “take-aways” so far. Here’s hoping for 200 more episodes. Thank you for your support over the past 4 years.
Learn about End-of-Life University here.
This episode includes:
- Why I first started the End-of-Life University interview series
- 6 big take-away lessons from the past 200 episodes (click links to listen to interviews)
- One person can make a big difference:
- Grief is powerful fuel for change and righteous vs. self-righteous anger
- The time has come to act – right now
- Networking is powerful and essential for the future
- Education is key; teachers who are making a difference:
- EOL Doula training – Donna Belk, Suzanne O’Brien, Deanna Cochran, Felicity Warner
- Home Funeral Guides – Jerrigrace Lyons, Olivia Bareham, Sarah Kerr, National Home Funeral Alliance (with Lee Webster)
- Funeral Directors – Caleb Wilde, Caitlin Doughty, Amy Cunningham, Melissa Unfred
- MD’s changing the medical system – Dr. Ira Byock , Dr. Jessica Zitter, Dr. Shoshana Ungerleider
- Persistence pays off – be in it for the long haul!
Other links from this episode:
- Art of Dying Author Series with Karen Wyatt MD – September 6, 2019 – Open Center, NYC
- Workshop: Earth Lessons for the Soul – September 7, 2019 – Open Center, NYC
- Beautiful Dying Expo – November 2-3, 2019, San Diego CA
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the EOLU mug: “Mind if we talk about death?” (only Patrons can purchase it)
If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on Patreon.com/eolu!