Looking back and ahead to the future after 100 episodes of the EOLU podcast.
In this episode I’m joined by my own very dear husband, Dr. Larry George who talks with me about reaching the 100th episode of this podcast and offers his insights about the medical profession and end-of-life issues.
- Why I started End-of-Life University
- What I’ve learned from all the interviews I’ve done
- My favorite episodes of this podcast
- Goals for the future of End-of-Life University, particularly helping to educate the medical profession about death and dying
- Why I think we need “physician-assisted LIVING”
Thanks to everyone who supports this podcast and the End-of-Life University Interview Series with your generous donations to Patreon.com/eolu. I’m grateful for your generosity!
And thank you to all of my listeners for joining me on this journey. Be sure to tune in next week for a brand new episode! Until then remember:
Face Your Fears. BE Ready. Love Your Life.