Check out the latest End-of-Life University Podcast episodes!
New episodes are posted every Monday and will include interviews, inspiration, and educational information about all aspects of the end-of-life!
- Ep. 432 Soul Contracts Between Humans and Their Pets with Danielle MacKinnon
- Ep. 431 “No Story Lost”: Preserving Meaning and Memories with Andrew Hall
- Ep. 430 Workplace Bereavement: Education for Employers with Mekel Harris PhD and Janet Gwilliam-Wright
- Ep. 429 Debunking Myths About Hospice Care with Barbara Karnes RN
- Ep. 428 Love and Loss as a Caregiver Dealing with Lewy Body Dementia with Mary Lou Falcone
To subscribe to the podcast use the links below: