Learn how dreams can be a powerful source of healing during grief.
My guest Dr. Joshua Black is considered one of the world’s leading academic experts on grief dreams. He is on a mission to raise awareness about the prevalence of impactful dreams during grief and why we should pay attention to them. In this conversation he shares how he got interested in this research and what he’s learned that can benefit all of us. Learn more about his work and podcast at his website:
This episode includes:
- The common forms of grief dreams
- Who is likely to have a grief dream and how common they are
- How people benefit from having grief dreams
- How dreams evolve as the grief process progresses
- The effect of the pandemic on grief dreams
- How to increase the likelihood of remembering a grief dream
- Unanswered questions about grief dreams
- The Grief Dreams Podcast and online course
Links mentioned in this episode:
- My NEW Podcast: What Really Matters
- Grief Dreams Podcast
- Grief Dreams Online Workshop
- Sign up for the 2021 online reading group A Year of Reading Dangerously at this link
- Support your local bookstore by buying my books on Bookshop and Indiebound: 7 Lessons for Living from the Dying and The Journey from Ego to Soul
- Subscribe to this podcast on Apple, Google, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Stitcher Radio
- Check out the Series I’ve recorded in the past here
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the EOLU mug: “Mind if we talk about death?” (only Patrons can purchase it). PLUS get our new bonuses: the monthly EOL News Update, movie reviews from 2 Doctors and a Movie, and automatic access to A Year of Reading Dangerously!
If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on my page at Patreon.com/eolu! Your contributions make all the difference!