Join Dr. Karen Wyatt as she discusses How to Rise Above the Fear of Death. She talks about why it’s important for our entire society to face our fears of death and get a handle on them. Then she offers 6 suggestions for getting over the fear of death:
- Think about death – daily if possible.
- Write about death – keep a journal and record your process of facing your fears there
- Read about death – start reading some great books that have been written recently about death. You can download a list of books at the link below this message or go to this webpage: Recommended Reading.
- Learn about death – take a class or workshop, listen to End-of-Life University interviews.
- Talk about death – join a Death Cafe or download the Conversation Project Starter Kit
- Work with death – become a hospice volunteer. Go to the NHPCO website to find a hospice near you.
Remember to go to Patreon.com/eolu if you’d like to support this podcast and the EOLU Interview series with a small monthly donation.
Face Your Fears. BE Ready. Love Your Life.
See you next week!